<body>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
My very first job!
Sunday, May 12, 20195/12/2019 07:01:00 am


Hello hehe so i started my very first job yesterday. I should have post it yesterday but yesterday was such a tiring dah huah what a day! Apparently bcs it was my first time doing job that really need fast worker, multitasking worker and stuff like that. I tell you it was hectic! At a&w we have like 4 stations, that is, cashier, prep, dining and cook station. I am responsible at the cashier station. Which i really like the job. It was tough to be honest cause u need to memorise everything, learn how to use the cashier machine, speaks louder, be very clingy, smile all the time, persuade some um jerk people and.......stuff. Plus cashier is like the leader of the shift whether it's night or day shift. I was in charge in day shift. So if i dont do well, then cook station will be affected. And there will be no food for u guys hahhahahaha i just want to say that I am too is an important person haha. Yesterday was great! Eventhough at first we were quite awkward to each other (yg pekerja barula). But then we developed hospitality together, in a short moment hehe. I learned new things! Luckily i applied for this job without my father's knowing. At least he cant say no when i hd already been accepted as the crew. Ya i got lectured a lot.......sampai skrg hahahahaha sbb this a&w is quite far from home.well at least my license isnt wasted :p whenever i said it was tiring then there goes his sarcasm.

Today indeed was better! I meant bcs today we have like lots crew coming to help. And all of the crew were such a headcracking people! I maybe laughed too hard........so dont be annoyed. I love it, the environment and all! Eventhough it is tiring. Haih maybe i became too excited as this is my first job? 😂 But ada srg crew ni nak berhenti 😭😭😭😭 So i'm feeling a little bit blue today hm