<body>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
SPM IS OVER? Pra- diploma UTHM?
Sunday, December 06, 201512/06/2015 04:20:00 pm

SPM IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sedar tak sedar it’s been months since I last update this blog, well ofc it’s due to the spm (which........abuse my mental and physical). Ktrg takla celebrate sgt cuz of the difference times of our papers, mcm aku amek LK so habis pagi haha ciao, and EA habis petang. Igt nak celebrate birthday Shahida straight after EA ended, malangnya Hanis cant assemble as she had to send her sister to her uni for a new sem. So what can we do, tapi we planned to postponed it after sha’s come back from her village. Well tho it’s a bit late, better late than never right? I doubt sha must be very upset right now hahahahah sorry baby there’s too many unexpected things happens, I love you, wait for it haola? Lps je paper LK habis, ktrg bergmbr dgn Lambdarians (my class). It was hell dramatic haha kanu (classmate), jump into kolam ikan hahaha it was epic, cg nampak but he just smiled and laughed and then come to us but slow slow (maybe he gave us time to run kot?) Tapi bila dah dkt he didnt said anything yela he must surely know, it was our last moments in school. Lepas ni dah tak nampak dah muka kitorang kitorang yang comel ni. Rasanya time flies so fast..at the end, we splitted up. Drg pegi lepak tempat lain, aku pulak, dgn Fana, Jia, and Izzul went to the Mines, nak melantak Sushi King jap cuz sblm spm......takdanya mak bapak kasi pgi jauh. Mimi should've come too but her grandpa nak amek dia dari skola dah so she can do nothing. I was upset tho heh. We pranked Izzul to eat wasabi haha, from the moment I realize he never knew what wasabi is, apa lagi???huhu. Like i said, it was a brief celebration. 

So lps SPM ended, what will I do next? Menternak lemak? Tanam anggur? Hm ya actually Yana and I have been planned to work at KL (gaji lebih mahal). Daripada habiskan masa adalah lebih baik dan lebih bertamadun untuk mencari duit bolehla shopping lebih huhuhuh yea we were all excited!!!!!!!! But that is just a plan. Unfortunately, my dad won’t allow me to i guarantee u 70%!! Yana pulak kalau dia takda org teman skali, she is restrictedly no by her parents. I was very devastated at my father statement, sampai nangis tau, yela sebab abah tanak bagi keja pastu tanak register balik wifi, sebabnya? Mira pulak spm. So I cried all night long and locked myself up in my room ye mestilah aku rasa tak adil, abah pulak Alhamdulillah, keesokannya, dia kata nanti dia buat wifi. Tapiiiiii mira tak boleh tahu password wifi hahahahahha. Okay daddy I won’t let that happen. Why nina why cry over wifi? As for someone who is a drama addict, wifi would be the first priority, and important to run my life with some productive things. Nak ke tgk nina makan tido berak repeat sampai ke sudah haha. Perihal kerja pulak, abah tak kata apa apa. Aku dah bersyukur dah abah nak register balik wifi..

Speaking of productive things to do,I found an opportunity to continues my studies at peringkat pra- Diploma di UTHM. Actually lebih kepada diberitahu daripada terjumpa huhu Nadrah la ni. It was a big surprise to me actually as the kelayakan nak masuk pra-Diploma ni menggunakan keputusan Percubaan SPM. So dgn tidak membuang masa aku pun daftar la da tup tup I got the tawaran!!!! At that time I was like Ya Allah yeke. But I find out the yuran is about 3 thousands! I was a bit ponder whether I should tell abah or not, ended up I tell him. Buttttttt, I strictly said no cuz satu sbb bayaran (program dia dlm 4 bulan kot), 1 lagi sebab UTHM is allabout engineering……………that is……………not my cup of coffee. Aku tak pernah lansung terdetik nak amek engineering. Tapi lepas je ckp kat abah, abah lagi encouraged me to accept it. Suruh ok hahaha, abah like Nina yakin ke result SPM nina mampu nak masuk apa yg nina suka? Nina cuba je masuk, kalau result nina ok then nina bolehla buat dua pilihan, nak amek archi ke law ke or sambung je diploma dkt UTHM. Sebabnya peluang nak sambung engineering di UTHM agak cerah kalau masuk pra dip ni. Jadi aku mendapatkan review from my sisters, and bestfriends. Some of them said, membazir, some of them said amekla boleh jumpa laki kau hahahaha (ok tu sbb ex crush aku uni kat situ huhu). Disebabkan semua orang memberi review yg tahlah aku tak tahu nak buat apa ni haha aku tekad utk ikut je abah ckp apa. Father knows best! InshaAllah.
I have collect thepros and cons and here it is:
Pros:
1.       The chances to get to place in engineering in UTHM is much bigger (tho they consider spm’s results too)
2.       Early expose to uni life. I can learn how to adapt myself in University’s environment (earlier than my cliques)
3.       I can learn to be independent, takpayah berharap pada bibik je. I can learn how to save as i'm the poorest of all my siblings..current moment la haha
4.       My spare time after SPM would have been filled with studying other than buat tahpape
5.       I get knowledge
6.       ………………

Cons:
1.       The payment is expensive
2.       I will have less time to hang out with my friends (our plan to holiday will be then...without me in it)
3.       I don’t have interest in engineering
4.       …………………………my brain cant think properly right now but im sure there’s more cons 


That is my pros and cons…………….well ya I think the pros is much more than the cons but still, I have this worry in me that it is hidden somewhere in my head haha stress………..

That is all for now ciao.