<body>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
🍩🍩🍩
Sunday, December 27, 201512/27/2015 02:20:00 am

I've kept tweeting that 'it has been so long since i updated my blog' and so on....and there's this person who asked me repeatly for like what is your blog's url blabla, then when i said i dont give my blog to random people, he said, that i am an arrogant woman. i am not tryin to offend him, but id he felt offended then i am truly sorry. this blog is like a diary to me, well maybe some random people had read this blog but at least they dont know who i am. right?

Okay today i'm going to share a happy story haha so everyone need to be happy for me.....
At last, i have a job!!!!!! Actually i didnt plan to have a job or even seeking for one. Cuz my dad have been planning for what will i do this 7 months free time before i officially became uni's student (Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin). My sisters and I had a quickstop at a&w to get some waffle and stuff, and suddenly my mouth came out something like, ada kerja kosong tak kat sini? Actually, it cames from my heart...cuz i want money too. It just my dad wont allowed. Then those workers said yaaaas we have some jobs for u to apply. And then they gave me an enquiry for me too fills in. I asked for two, cuz one is for my friend. Then i filled it and send it to the sisters. And all of a sudden, they called me for an interview. I meant whattttt so fast!??? I just applied it like 3 minutes ago??? And they interviewed me and ya i've got accepted for the job. And when i walked out from the miss (the leader worker) (idk who she is haha) (but ppl call her miss) my sisters laughed at me and sayin why ur face looks so red???? Ok that was embarassed hehe. And after we got home, i got some lectures from my dad, like why didnt i discussed things first. He was cold to me hahahaha but then he asked when will i started the job, then that i knew that he allowed me to work. Guess when will i started to work? This 28, monday. And today is like...26, saturday. That was fast, and furious. So now, can i have some waffles for lunch????? like everyday????Ok that's all for now hahahahah bye. Whoever u are maila dtg a&w alam damai. u guys ade welcomed hehe. order a lot of food haola!!!!!!